Science is the best thing we can do. And I think it is better for men to seek order in a chaotic manner instead to study chaos in an orderly fashion.

Thursday, December 06, 2007

running - clean air, muddy soil


temperature: 4 deg. C
target zone: 150-
time in the target zone: 60'00"
distance in the target zone: 12.2 km
total time: 124'47" (warming and cool down included, they were about 11' + 13'32" minutes)
maximum HR: 165
distance: 20.5 km (evaluated by approximations, by using the foot pod of the pacer)
starting hour: 16:18

I could not run too much on the field: in the later days was raining, and the soil was full of water. I ran first on the field -- about 4 km --, but then I turned back and ran the rest of the distance in the town: my joints are not very happy about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home